zingo

this is undernieth my bot. I got the caster from ace hardware. The two motors are from a rc car called thunder tumbler. we used wire ties to hold it in one place.

hits walls, backs up, turns left, go forward.

• CPU: picaxe 08
  • Power source: 4 pack of AAs or 9 volt battery
  • Programming language: pickaxe language
  • Sensors / input devices: two front bumper switches
  • Target environment: somewhere

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/zingo

i thought it would have a
i thought it would have a second pic. sorry.

Well done.

For a kid, this thing ain’t half bad! However, if you don’t post a vid soon, I will start rythmically chanting!

A good start. You can easily
A good start. You can easily add more photos. Go to www.photobucket.com. Create a free account and upload all your photos. Then click the edit button at the top of your robot page. Now go down to "text" and find the button with a tree on it that says "insert image". Copy the image link from your photobucket image page and paste it into the Image URL spot. Make your dimensions something reasonable like 500x400 or whatever and voila, embedded pictures!

thanks
ill be sure to try that out. my dad is gonna help me with my video

**I kinda like the design!! **
I kinda like the design!! Very uncommon :wink:

The video is so dark… the robot can be barely seen!! Please try to record it with sun light!!

lighting
it was taken on my kodack digital camera.thats why it is so dark. i also cant post any more pics. they wont show up. i cant post any more video until i reduse the voltage to make it go slower.(i added new batteries and now it goes to fast).

you must be posting the pics
you must be posting the pics wrong because you can post alot of them.

Did you upload them to
Did you upload them to photobucket like I said? It takes 5 minutes to do and they are online forever, easily embedded wherever you want all over the internet… even LMR.

**i cant **
my parents wont let create an acount. but thats all right.

You don’t need any 3rd party

You don’t need any 3rd party account, Bananas! LMR already have all you need, look here!

**Hey I didnt know LMR had**<br>Hey I didnt know LMR had image hosting. Cool stuff!

thanks
thats sweet. ill try it.

Cracking. Uber-cool.
Cracking. Uber-cool.

nice! in your main picture i

nice! in your main picture i only saw one bumper switch, get another so it can turn different directions every time!

in your video i couldnt see your bot in action!! i know your kodiac is dumb so just get like a flashlight and use that as a spotlight so we can see how awesome your first bot is!!!

Looks nice! I want to see a
Looks nice! I want to see a video shot in daylight :slight_smile:

I’ll try
I’ll try to get it working so i can shoot it on my dads reall video camera.this is because it goes so fast that the whole robot tips over. now i have a 9 volt with a 5 volt regulator hooked up to it and a second bumper switch. so, how do i lower the voltage?

Take a look at this
Take a look at this walkthrough on voltage regulation. I found it really helpful.

ayyhh.
so confusing. i dont want to read on the weekend. schools enough

**If you dont like reading**<br><p>If you dont like reading maybe robotics or electronics isn`t the right hobby for you…