Yet another h-bridge question

I've been reading a lot about h-bridges, but I can't seem to find specifically what I need. I have a toy that I am hacking, and it contains two small DC motors. The toy is powered by a single AAA battery, and the motors receive almost the full supply voltage when they are turning (difference is about 0.02V). Their resistance is 2.6 Ohms, for a stall current of about  0.58 amps.

Now the control board of the toy has two SMD chips which I presume are the drivers for the motors. The numbers on these chips are "HF2025C" (first line) and "1130P" (second line). There is no manufacturer name or logo or any other lettering or logo on the chips. So far, I have come up with absolutely no info for this type, so if anyone knows how to find a datasheet for these things, I'd love to hear about it.

Second though, I am looking at making an alternative control circuit to drive these motors, but I have been unable to find an integrated h-bridge chip or a DIY circuit that works with a supply voltage of 1.5V, and can drive the motors with almost that entire voltage.

Any help is appreciated. If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen

Thanks for the reply. I’ll

Thanks for the reply. I’ll check out those chips.

But if you always need at least 2.7v, how does the original control circuit manage to get away with a single 1.5V AAA battery, including running both motors both ways? I don’t think they use a voltage step-up, as the voltage driving the motors pretty much follows the supply voltage.

Not arguing here, just trying to understand :slight_smile:

Jeroen