Yellow light flashing rapidly - litter robot 3

Please help! Litter Robot 3 - yellow light flashing rapidly, will not operate at all!

I have cleaned every part and replaced the pitch detectors and still I have a yellow light flashing rapidly. The litter robot will not turn at all - how do I get it working again please?

Hello @RCooper,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Does the blue light blink slowly if you press the “Reset” button?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

yes - thats correct!
Where would I find this information please?

Hi there, This is exactly the issue - please can you tell me how to resolve it?

Please help! Litter Robot 3 - yellow light flashing rapidly, will not operate at all!

I have cleaned every part and replaced the pitch detectors and still I have a yellow light flashing rapidly. The litter robot will not turn at all - how do I get it working again please?

Hello @RCooper,

Thank you for your reply.

The order number is associated with the account you have used to order the robot so you can check your emails for any email from RobotShop or you can provide us with your email address so we can check from our side as well.

As for the issue you are having, please try to clean the 2 green circuit boards and the 2 plastic brackets of the DFI sensor using isopropyl alcohol and a Q-Tip to remove any rust or dust from them.

We will also need to see the base and bonnet contact pins to check their status in case they need to be replaced.

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

pinch sensor this video is exactly how to fix and bypass