Xbee remote control+ Api code+ GPPlayer problem

morning,

some years ago I made a remake of apod :https://www.robotshop.com/forum/a-pod-remake-t6929

with the remote control: (modified code for sparkfun lcd is here
diy-remote-control-xbee-controller-for-robotics-t5447/420
)

all works fine but I would like to test GPplayer with new api code for my 2 Johnny 5(full scale and small scale) in a first time(johnny-5-jr-from-scratch-no-cnc-just-hand-made-t11542), but don’t work with it.

I’ve seen a new mode &h90, many functions removed, and another timer, no ssc ta serial?

with an old t hex 4 dof code, Ik arm , rover control, head control, … are already added and works

I have downloaded phoenix core on github, Apod API CODE and other but when I start up , it’s possible to switch between mode (walking,balance etc), power on power off but nothing is commit to servo. SSC32 led show full activity .

I don’t find the code for the remote control. :frowning: RTS non standard baud rate, 115200 baud SSC

Also, I download sequtil with VB app to download sequence from PEP to EEPROM.(extra part of phoenix arc32). works.

“Xbee PAcket mode V2 with 4 baud rate” zip file, nothing work because the problem is the same

Xbee module Serie 1 setup as follow:

Remote control:
guard 3
AP=1 API mode
CE=1 Coordinator
my and dl
PAN ID and channel same value on both

the other is end device

code.google.com/p/xbee-api/wiki … figuration

thanks for your help and SORRY for mistakes,
Alain

From what I am deducing here, it sounds like the XBees are talking and the like, but simply the servos are not doing anything?

If so, could be code is configured to talk to the SSC-32 in binary mode, but your SSC-32 does not have a version of firmware that supports this. Couple ways to fix.
Turn off binary mode: With my current stuff, the Hex_Cfg.h file may have a line in it that looks like:
//#define cSSC_BINARYMODE 1
In this case, it is disabled and will output normal text commands.

The other way to fix, is to update your SSC-32 to a version that supports this. like the 2.07EGP, that you can get from the page: lynxmotion.com/p-395-ssc-32- … oller.aspx

sorry to disturb you,

i try testgptimming with n115200 (works ) i115200 don’t work
after update Studio 2.0.05 to 2.0.0.18,ALL WORKS :slight_smile::slight_smile:

i don’t see it in the code: “i115200 require the Studio version 2.0.0.7 or later”

thanks for your wonderfull work

topic will be remove