WiiCameras for sale

Hey all, so I've jumped on the Wii IR Camera boat and I'm excited to get this working on my bot(s)! I thought I'd share some of the coolness that is the Wii IR Camera with you, by offering them to you!

First and foremost I would like to thank CtC (Chris) for his invaluable help in showing me how to desolder these little #*$&ers. If you don't know already, he sells the Wii IR Cameras on professional breakout boards at rocketbrandstudios.com. Save yourself time and go buy from him! He's also got great deals on other electronics, too.

Now, this is primarily for all you hardcore DIYers that want to hack the Wii IR Camera. 

You'll get:

1x IR Camera

1x Original IR Filter

1x My thanks ^_^

Right now I'm asking $15 a pop for these plus shipping, which I think is a fair price for my time on removing them from the board for you. That's half of CtC's wiicamera breakout board(s), but remember, the pins on these cameras are TINY, and will take ingenuity and skill to solder. Not to mention you'll have to interface a circuit to get them to function with your Arduino, etc.There are a lot of tutorials out there on how to do this, so I won't waste your time with details on that.

Seriously, if you don't have the patience, save yourself a headache and go buy from CtC (http://rocketbrandstudios.com)--I know I will (soon!).

If you're still set on doing it yourself (and saving some money), please drop me an e-mail on LMR or via [email protected] with your LMR name, Real name, and Address, and I'll get back to you on the shipping cost. I'll only be charging the amount it takes to get from me to you via USPS. Sorry, no international shipping.

DSC01942-a.jpg

PLEASE NOTE! All care was taken in removing them from the boards, but if for some reason it doesn't work for you, just mail the IR camera and filter back to me (with original packaging if possible), and I'll refund your money (minus shipping).

If no one is interested then

If no one is interested then I’m going to just mod them and keep them all to myself O_O ??!