Which thermistor and flow sensor in YF-B7?

Does anyone know which particular thermistor and flow sensor are in the following component?

I ask because I want to look up the acceptable temperature and flow ranges for these sensors, and I want to make sure I understand the GPIO interface for them.

Hello @forresti,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

Here are the needed information about the flow and temperature range:

• Flow Rate Range: 1~25L/min
  • Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
  • Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

1 Like

@Ebram,

Thanks for your help. In my project, I am currently using…

• The YF-S201 flow sensor. I chose it because there is a helpful tutorial on YouTube for how to interface it to a Raspberry Pi.
  • The DS18B20 thermistor. I chose it because if a YouTube tutorial

So, my question is…

• Do the basic approaches in these tutorials work for the flow sensor and thermistor in the YF-B7?
  • Is there any documentation about for the YF-B7 on the GPIO interface and the meaning of its signals?

link to the DS18B20 thermistor raspberry pi tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=aEnS0-Jy2vE

Also, it looks like the YF-B7 comes with a threaded hole for a thermistor, but the thermistor appears not to be included. Is there a thermistor that you recommend that has threads that fit the hole?

Hello @forresti,

Thank you for your reply.

The sensor comes with a temperature sensor that fits inside that threaded hole as shown in this picture:

Here’s a helpful blog to show you how to choose the sensor and how to use it, also how to connect it to Arduino and Raspberry Pi:

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

@Ebram Thanks so much! This is exactly what I was looking for. These blog posts are great.

@forresti, you are very welcome, glad we could help.

Have a lovely day, stay safe.