Where are you ?

I want to thank all of you, and Frits especially, for this forum. I have learned so much here in a short time.

I would like to suggest that everyone include where you are located in your posts, maybe using the Auto Signature. I think that would add a lot to the experience.

Thank you,

Duane S

Wilson, North Carolina USA

Bad call
I think that would be a shocking waste of space. Anyone who wants to tell us where they live has the opportunity do so here.

BassOverApex, O.K., I’m new

BassOverApex,

O.K., I’m new here, and had not ran across that thread before. Thank you for showing me that.

However, even though I respect your opinion about including locations in signatures, at the same time I disagree with you. This is a Global forum. I may be corresponding with someone across town, or someone on the other side of the planet. Maybe it’s just me, but I like to know.

I use my real name and location, on all forums that I participate in, and I appreciate it when others do the same. But I also understand why some choose not to do so. And I respect that as well.

But for me, it adds something to the experience, and helps me relate to that person as a PERSON.

Thank you for considering my opinion,

Duane S

Wilson, North Carolina USA

Opinions

No problem. Mine is also purely an opinion.

Anyway, even if you weren’t new, I wouldn’t expect you to know all the stuff contained in the baords! I sure as heck don’t!

(yes, I know this post is 4

(yes, I know this post is 4 months old, but I just had to share my opinion here)

That proposal is rediculous. I don’t see how knowing where the person is located makes them more “relationship-worthy” than the Mexican guy talking with the Norwegian.

Makes you feel closer? That’s rough. How’s about letting go of something so global like huh… say… THE INTERNET!

You can always join a local robotisist’s club if you’re so freaked out about not being able to pinpoint the whereabouts of everyone registered here.

Sean Loke

Earth