What charger and transmitter/receiver come with RB-Ftr-47 kit?

I’m thinking of purchasing the FingerTech ‘Viper’ Combat Robot Kit for my nephew, and I’m curious what transmitter and what battery charger comes with the RB-Ftr-47 kit? Can someone provide manufacturers and model numbers (or links) to the transmitter and/or charger that comes with the kit?

I know there are two versions of the kit: One without charger or transmitter/receiver and one with both charger and transmitter/receiver (linked above).

The kit that comes with the charger and transmitter doesn’t seem to include any specifications regarding what transmitter/receiver is included and what charger is included. At least, I couldn’t find anything on the page. There is a grainy picture of the transmitter but I couldn’t make out any manufacturer or model number.

The kit w/o the charger or transmitter recommends the “RadioLink T8FB(BT) 2.4GHz 8CH Transmitter w/ R8EF 8CH”. Is that the transmitter that comes with the other kit?

1 Like

Hi @bkraus and welcome to our forum!

Rb-Ftr-47, except the robot itself, contains following:

• “T6A” 2.4GHz 6-Channel Transmitter (Transmitter requires 8 AA batteries.)
  • “TR6A” 2.4GHz 6-Channel Receiver
  • C6D Mini 60W 6A AC Battery Charger/Balancer (since Dec 1, this is out of stock so they are sending B6 Pro 50W 6A Battery Charger/Balancer with 12V 5A Power Supply)
  • Galaxy 2S (7.4V) Lipoly Pack

Feel free to ask anything else.