Ultrasonic sensor PCB color

Hello! My name is Kristijan, I am working on a robot project where I want to have a couple of robots in different colors. While I’ve sourced blue and green PCB ultrasonic sensors, I want to order red ones from your website. Please let me know if the product from the link below a red colored PCB ultrasonic sensor or if the photos are from old SparkFun stock and the color is just blue like the other HC-SR04 sensors? Thanks for the info.

Link: https://www.robotshop.com/products/hc-sr04-ultrasonic-range-finder-sparkfun

Best,
Kristijan.

1 Like

Hi @kristijan and welcome to our forum.

I will check with my colleague if we can see the stock and confirm the color.

I will get back to you.

If it is sourced from Sparkfun then definitely it’s a red PCB with their logo. Still, let igor_X check the stock and confirm.

1 Like

Hi @embeddedbarsha ,

For some reason, this product has blue color on SparkFun product page: Ultrasonic Distance Sensor - HC-SR04 (5V) - SEN-15569 - SparkFun Electronics

Thanks Igor, that SparkFun product page photo is why I thought it would be best to check before making a purchase. Also, thanks for welcoming me to the forum!

1 Like

Hi @kristijan !

My colleague informed me that these boards are indeed in blue color like on SparkFun’s product page.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Thank you so much for the information Igor.

1 Like

You are welcome!

Good to see that you have got your answer. That means it’s like the generic HCSR04 SONAR sensor like this. If you are planning to interface multiple ultrasonic sensor with an Arduino, you can check this out.

1 Like