Uhhh World Education Services, or Advanced Micro

Hello all,

My name's Boris Jovic, I live in the Vancvouer, canada area.

I recently bought a bunch of things off a site , World education services. Not a big order really, a 28X chip, a new bread board and a servo. After an email from paypal, a recipt of payment to the seller, I waited for an email or some sort of notification from WES but nothing. So three days later I send them an email, asking about my order. No response, I try their business line, but I'm always sent to an answering machine, no matter what time i call. I've called in the early morning, in the afternoon, at 4 am..always the machine. So 2 weeks later, fed up with them I open a claim with paypal and hope this will get their attention but nothing. So again 4 days later I send them an email, and open a dispute, as of now I have yet to receive any communication from them.

I've left my number and email with them..

Hopefully I'll get a refund and use that money towards a Canadian company.

Don't buy from these people :P

Due to legal concern, they have contacted me and have asked me to remove the picture I had up here.

You know, at first I was

You know, at first I was going to buy from the canadian company, but they were like 10$ more in total :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess I learned my lesson

Hah! Question: WHY would

Hah! Question: WHY would they phone to ask if you got your stuff? Answer: they KOW you didn’t get your stuff, but they’re phoning to try to give themselves credability? Sounds like a buch of crooks.

God created the integers; all else is the work of man - Leopold Kronecker

have they contact you about
have they contact you about anyinfo of the delay? have you asked them the max time untill the shippment arrive?

do that paypal

do that paypal reclame…

for example, sparkfun.com acept orders from out of stock items, but only get the money after have stock and imidiatly before processing the package.

There are two sides to a coin
The Canadian gentleman (Jovic) who bitched, moaned, and groaned forgot to mention that he was fully refunded. If you go to paypal, you will determine that, our of 3,000 customers, we have only had two claims, and both of them were fully refunded. Merchandise gets lost, merchandise goes out of stock. We try to accomodate customers. Will the gentlemen who complain about not getting their orders inform us whether they finally did or not?

"We put the CUS in customer

"We put the CUS in customer service"

Seriously I get your point, but I can’t believe you tracked down a website where he complained and fired back. Everytime I see someone complain I usually give the store the benefit of the doubt that it got lost in the mail, was out of stock, etc and that the customer isn’t giving the whole story. Complaining like this leans me toward the customer again. Why woul dI shop somewhere if the store is going to flame me for flaming them.

Logo

It’s funny because that’s not all.

I’m assuming this email isn’t confidential, this is straight from my email.

--------

Mr Jovic

Without our permission, you have altered our logo by placing the word
RUBBISH on top of it, and then displayed it publicly. Our logo is a
copyrighted trademark, protected by U.S. and International Copyright
infringement laws. We will extend you the courtesy of one week to remove
the illegal logo you have created. If you fail to do so, you will be
contacted by our Canadian attorney.

In bringing out your childish complaint, you apparently failed to inform
the readers that you were fully reimbursed by our company.

Dr.Andrew ********
President
 ------------------
I’ll tell you all how it went. I finally made contact with a woman, I guess she’s their secretary. 
She told me the fellow who handles paypal wasn’t in today, but would take care of my claim the next day. 
Wasn’t refunded until the end of the week. 

We’re the not the only ones to have problems with them…
http://www.picaxeforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9572&page=2 

Give your full name
Please, give your full name or order number, and we will check the problem. We will also check as to how many emails we have received from you.

** You’re supposed to be a**

You’re supposed to be a business owner, and yet you take customer service claims on a blogs comment board, do you even have a business license?

Bravo, real professional.

Popcorn and Drink
I love this stuff “David vs. Goliath”. I got the popcorn and my drink. ‘Intently watching for the next scene’.

I’ve placed 2 orders with

I’ve placed 2 orders with WES. The first one went just as it should. On the second order, I was short shipped by one item. When I politely informed Andrew of it, he politely replied, and took care of it in a couple of days. I have no complaint about that. An honest mistake was made, and corrected. End result: I’m a Happy customer.

But a friend had exactly the opposite experience, and I did not understand why. It may have been because of the tone of my friend’s correspondence. I’m not privy to the emails between them.

Will I do business with WES ( Andrew ) again ?

Yes, I will.

You are listening aren’t you Andrew?

I’ve been there. It’s VERY difficult to be a small businessman. I know that from personal experience. But you may need to be a little more responsive to your customers.

Fot the rest of you guys, cut him just a little slack. Don’t send him pissy emails, and don’t expect him to ship high demand items the next day.

Duane S

Wilson, NC USA