The Toothbrush Robot Walter

Here my little Robot, Walter... I had all the materials so I couldn't help myself.

Hope you enjoy!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/the-toothbrush-robot-walter

Awesome

Hello!!! I´m an English teacher in Chile. And I was looking for some information related with microrobots. These week we are going to start reading about them and knowing their main purpose (they were made for).

Anyway, I found your robot and I think it’s pretty awesome!! I was wondering if you could let me know how to create a small and easy robot. These boys are in the english elective, especialized maths. They, also, are 17 years old and clever too.

Please if you could help me i would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!

Nice work!

All your students need

is a webbrowser and an hour of reading time. Provide them the URL to this site and your first lesson is all set! They will figure it out. A class of 20 pupils will be able to read at least a total of 200 pages. Maybe follow another 100 external links.

Next day they will be able to give you a shopping list. Or they will start to bring stuff in from home, if they are really eager.

Anyway, my point is: this site is aimed at just the kind of audience you are describing. Just point at it and your job as teacher is done.

except we dont always use
except we dont always use classroom accepted language :slight_smile: Lots of TWSS and other jokes that may not be age appropriate :wink:

I am so sorry about this thread, but …

… any unexpected visitor would judge our average age way below 17 :wink:

Cute brush bot by the way, Dennis!

THANKS!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

WELL, I WAS THINKING ON TRYING TO CREATE A SMALL ROBOT IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND AND BE FASCINATED WITH THIS KIND OF TECHNOLOGY. AND, I KNOW HOW HARD CAN BE TO BUILD A “MICRO” ROBOT.

FIRST, I WILL READ WHAT KIND OF MATERIALS ARE USEFUL AND THEN I’LL LET THEM KNOW WHAT ARE THE MATERIALS WE NEED!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! YOU WERE REALLY HELPFUL!