The Store

Alright, well I have already made a somewhat succesful post about my online robotics store that I am starting up, but I have decided to also make a blog/some blog entries on the subject.

Heres the deal: I am looking for people that would like to have their robot design sold on the site. Anyone who decides they want it on the site would get their name on the purchase page and a ink to their site/lmr profile/other online thing etc.

So anyone that would like to have their robot design in the store please comment on this blog post.

So there is no income to the
So there is no income to the people who donate their design?

Well…
Well, thats what the DONATE part is about. i’m looking for people who want to donate. Also, this royalties thing would become very complicated indeed - different currencies, paypal accounts etc.

I am also looking for anyone
I am also looking for anyone who would want to sell their product through my site. that would be something else altogethor. I’m just keeping it simple right now though

Mr.M: Please get a new
Mr.M: Please get a new avatar, Maltik had that one first, and it is very confusing!

I thought I was responding
I thought I was responding to myself… so i edited it, then saw that it wasnt me… so de-editted it :stuck_out_tongue:

done
done :slight_smile:

good one

That avatar will definately cause no confusion with anything green!

Thanks