The Replicated Hand - Prototype 1 (TRH-P1)

links don’t work

links don’t work

New links!

Hi, thanks for informing me. I’ve uploaded the files again. Here are the new links:

TRH-P1 Components (Part 1)

TRH-P1 Components (Part 2)

TRH-P1 Components (Part 3)

:slight_smile:

Thanks

Thanks

links don’t work

Hi, I cannot find the files. Could you have a look at the links?

Thanks!

New Links!

Hi, thanks for informing me. I’ve uploaded the files again. Here are the new links:

TRH-P1 Components (Part 1)

TRH-P1 Components (Part 2)

TRH-P1 Components (Part 3)

Thank you! I’ll try to print

Thank you! I’ll try to print all…

Hans

Links Dead

Hello! Are the parts still available? I can’t get access to the links.

Thanks!

Link back up!

Hi, I’ve reformatted the file - much smaller now and put on a new link which should stay live for longer than before.

Enjoy!

Thanks, this is really an

Thanks, this is really an impressive job!

Download links

Will you upload the download links again?

Links

Hi,

The link is live in the post in bold blue. Here it is again:

TRH-P1 Assembly

:wink:

But that isn´t the

But that isn´t the assembly? You had put the download links to parts, 137mb total, and the assembly just has 5,5mb

Uhm… it is…

Did you check the parts? I converted the whole assembly to a STEP file, this is a lot smaller and more easily read by a wider variety of CAD packages.

Oh, ok, my bad, sorry. Great

Oh, ok, my bad, sorry. Great job

Robot instructions

I found this in instructables, the robot arm is very smiliar to yours, but this ones has an elbow:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Android-Anthropomimetic-Humanoid-Robot/

Very nice!

Very nice, thanks for sharing. I’ve seen this robot before in the news, but never featuring its hands. Good stuff!

Different file format?

Hi, I downloded the step files and was able to convert them to a format I can use in Google Sketchup, but it makes them into one large component.  Do you have it in another format that won’t do this?  Preferably as OBJ or STL, although STL would be all seperate files and would be harder to use.  OBJ would retain their position in space.  Thanks!

Awesome…But Can NOT Download

Hi,Xabel, thanks for you great job!

This project is really cool and useful, although it had been mang years there but its idea is still advanced.

Now,with the new techology I got some idea to make it improved,but I can not download it .

Could you please send the file to my E-mail ([email protected])? Or I suggest you upload the project to the Makerbot Thingiverse or the Grabcad,this way the file can be exist for long time ,and can be shared by more makers.

Thank you!

Your project is awesome

I’m trying to download your project, I have the full assembly but some parts are damaged, Could you send me the parts in a private way? I’m working in EMG and EEG and I consider that we can mix these projects and built something else better, my e-mail is [email protected] 

**Work together **

I’m trying to download your project, I have the full assembly but some parts are damaged, Could you send me the parts in a private way? I’m working in EMG and EEG and I consider that we can mix these projects and built something else better. My e-mail es [email protected]