The Climber - Third ride - It works!

Torque
The servos are already strongly 12kg/cm.

Add another servo in the
Add another servo in the middle that has a weight on the end of a stick The servo shifts the weight back and forth according to the orientation of the robot, need an accel or tilt sensor to read orientation.

tracks.

Traction is absolutely the problem.

If you don’t have stickier rubber wheels, how about adding some rubber belt tracks? Having said that, you need enough weight to make the rubber belts effective, but if you must add weight, add it only to the centre of mass, not to one end or the other…

Think i found out!

I think i found a solution, its really comes in a game where you need to go over obstergoals, and then i juse that tactic, but to the subtjek. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9208/60319307.png There you see the front, that it does is when it hit the first wheel then it will lift up, but you need some thing to hold it, but you need lots of power. Then i put that arrow to see that when the secound wheel hit then you got exstra power…

Hope THIS helps :slight_smile:

Good idea
This is a good idea. I must try it. :slight_smile:

You are great!

It works.

I must still nice edit.

tape and blue paper

Why do you have blue paper and tape on the upper stair?

Is it for another project you are working on?

Protection
This is only protection. It is painted :slight_smile:

Thanks, i was in holiday so
Thanks, i was in holiday so i couldt se about it did work :wink:

Super simple! It should be a
Super simple! It should be a manual for beginners.

Excellent Design

Unusual but who cares. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do you see steering with some sensors in the future. It would be great to bring me a beer downstairs.

very very innovative

very very innovative design!!! awsm work dude 

tooo many resistors tooo :stuck_out_tongue:

tooo many resistors tooo :stuck_out_tongue: