The beginnings of SwifferBot?

looks nice. is that a custom molded case Topher?

hmmmmm. looks like he salvaged an old vacuum case or other case and used it for the body. cool! 8)

1000 points to italian guy. The main body itself is from a battery powered sweeper. I gutted it and changed things around inside and gave it a little more structure. As soon as my parts come in Ill hopefully be able to fnish programming. I was planning on using a L298 H-bridge but the two I tried kept on failing. So this time Im going to use some serial controlled motor controllers, they are less taxing on the micropoc. and are much easier to adapt algorithms to.

I see! Kudos to me for getting it right!!! :smiley:

Looks good Topher! Is that a foam combat wing in the background? Lotsa RC and robotics overlap here :laughing:

Thanks Chunga…

I just got my parts today and have set up the gun initially for tilt only, but plan on either adding a central waist type servo to rotate everything (head, arm, and gun) or a single servo per individual part. It’s going to be dependant on what options/space i have for mountiing it all… If only the black lexan was in stock when i placed my order i would have an rc tank :frowning:

Oh well, just have to add it on the everpresent next order :stuck_out_tongue: