The beginnings of my Lifesize humanoid robot - arm complete

Hello fellow robot enthusiasts! First time poster here, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Gray and I am an artist and inventor based in Los Angeles.

I just wanted to show off my first robotics project of my own design, made in blender and printed on a heavily modified XYZ DaVinci 1.0 3d printer in ABS and Algix ALGA filament. I am also working on a seperate InMoov build simultaneously, with pics and videos on both to come. But my robotic arm is done! I spent months designing, printing, re-designing, and reprinting this, and am very happy with the results! It is fully functional and ready for programming, I’ll throw together some code and post the video soon, but in the meantime, here are some pictures! I will be updating the project in this thread for those interested, as well as my upcoming youtube channel “The Technomanc3r”. My instagram username is @thetechnomanc3r as well, for more images following my projects.

The arm is powered by 7 servo motors, it has motion in the wrist, each individual finger, and the thumb has two different positions for different tasks. The arm and grip is VERY strong, because of the forearm gearbox design, will be doing a strength test very soon.

Looking forward to seeing your progress. Do you plan to have the humanoid be able to support its own weight when it walks? If so, you might be careful about the overall weight when using plastic.