Thanks to many of you who helped me out in the past!

Hey all! Life got in the way of my project from a couple years ago, but I finally found the motivation to get the proverbial ball rolling again and I’m really enjoying the process.

I’ve still got a long way to go to bring “ROVer” to life, but it’s all about the journey, as they say… right? I thought that it would be fun to create a sort of video record and what better way than YouTube, so I welcome any comments and suggestions you may have along the way. You can find ROVer and me via the following temporary URL that YouTube gave me/us :slight_smile:

youtube.com/channel/UC5sDDW … ywm7sRj2_w

I’m very much a novice at this stuff, so I do apologize (in advance) for the noobie-type mistakes and my general lack of proper terminology/jargon, but I’m learning and can’t thank you all enough for help you offered me in the early days a couple of years ago when I first got started.

Again, thank you and I welcome any thoughts, tips, ideas, suggestions, criticism, etc… it’s all good!

What’s the current status? Video looks good, but does not show the robot moving. Videos are always preferred to text.

Thanks Coleman.

Sorry about not being clear about the status… it’s definitely a work in progress. I had ROVer rolling a couple of years back, but he got dismantled when life got busy so I’m now in the process of reviving him :slight_smile:

…apologies if I was not supposed to post here until he’s finished!

You can post at any time… from a simple concept all the way to (almost) a commercial product.

Thanks again Coleman!