Taking a small break to give thanks

Things are being put on hold for family and friends this week, being Turkey day for us in the states, and I've been thinking about what I'm thankful for.

I know i haven't been around here long, but I am GREATLY thankful for you guys here. For Frits making the yellow drum machine and encouraging other's to try it, which first got me interested, Rik for the distractions and adding more crazyness to my final project, and everyone else out there that gave me encouragement and wild ideas.

To be honest, I'm not the "A" student. I've been to 4 different colleges and hating each one, trying to find what I wanted out of life. I've been at the bottom of the barrel where I wasn't sure if I would make it to see another year, to desparately trying to keep my head afloat in school just to keep from betting kicked out.

With you guys rootin' me on, and with my new sense of purpose, I not only passed my final project, but am recieving highest honors (straight A's) for my last quarter in school.

I love Robotics, and I probably will continue loving hacking things and making unconventional uses out of conventional items.

I don't know any of you personally, but thank you, from the very bottom of my heart.

You guys rock.

Thanks to you too

That is a truly heart warming blog. Especially considering the robot environment here!

Finding what to do with yourself is really something to be thankful about. Been there, done that, sans turkey.

Have a good distracting time at home.

Rik

I’m a girl. I’m allowed to

I’m a girl. I’m allowed to be squishy sometimes.

And the only reason I won’t be online is because my mom wants a full thanksgiving dinner, but is so out of practice, I “get” to cook the whole meal.

Gotta love family :stuck_out_tongue: