Stepper motor generator

At the moment its a hand cranked generator using two of the 4 wires from steppermotor 

getting up to 10v and 200+ ma (multimeter died so not sure exact amounts)

Have powered a 3v 100ma radio works fine … also powered a 7.5 volt 200ma baby monitor . Tried powering a 9 volt 500ma keyboard but i get just static noise from the speakers on it and it dosent power up properly so persuming i dont have 500ma needed to power it. 

Reason for posting … have some questions and as this is going to be a ongoing project thought having it here with video and pictures would be handiest.

First of as its a stepper motor i have a rectifier of diodes on the breadboard to convert to Dc .
one problem im finding when using two wires all is fine but if i add the other two wires things dont work as well … cranking get slightly harder and power comes out a little erratic … so im wondering is connecting the 4 wires on one board not the thing to do. …Ok got the 4 wires problem sorted built another rectifer and then connected the two together for combined amps and it works .
its not a major problem as i can run the other two wires into a seperate bread board and have two power sourses.
Also i would like to try charging batteries with it. so have being looking online for simple chargers to make. prefarably one that can tell if battery is charged and stops adding power to the battery. And as i have 1.2v 850ma rechargable batterys what would i need to charge these / would i first need to add a regulator to my breadboard ??? .
Have posted a schematic i found of a real simple to make charger thats ment to show when battery is charged … it was put up by a lad from spain and he wrote it up in english but his english is not the best so its a little confusing to read … thought someone on LMR would understand it better than me and be able to say if it is suitable for me to use and if changes are needed to make it work what they would be eg from what i can tell its used to charge 4 batterys where as i probably can only charge two with the amps im getting from generator.
My goal for next year is to see can i come up with a way of generating electricity that dosent involve cranking by hand or using a bicycle. Have a couple of crazie ideas in my head will be fun to see if they actually work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ANEImdYlU

ok im searching online for

ok im searching online for schematic editor …  but so far just stepper motor with 2 wires conected to bread board(not on the power lines ) and 4 diodes to make rectifer and two largeish caps … stepper wires go to either side of diamond shaped diode set up … cap conected to other two sides, wires run from capisitor to another capictor and in turn to the power lines of the bread board.( wanted extra cap as its easier to turn on radio with the caps charged ).then i just run the wires from bread board power lines to whatever im powering with the generator