SonicModell Beginner need help

Hello,
i know that there is a simillar question but since it was from three years ago I will ask again.
I want to join the flying wing group and since my Parrot Disco fall apart I was looking for the “SonicModell AR.Wing Pro Plug & Play”. The problem is that the Disco was a very beginner friendly
package and now i dont know that does I need for the FPV flying thing. I just want to cruse around a bit and I liked the loitering funktion after the start.

I hope you can help me with that and sorry for my bad english.

1 Like

Hello @DLRG1 and welcome to our forum.

SonicModell AR.Wing Pro Plug & Play includes following (electronics installed inside the frame):

• frame
  • 1x Brushless motor (KV: 14000)
  • 1x Motor mount
  • 1x Brushless ESC 40A with 3A BEC
  • Propeller (8x5)
  • 2x RC Servos with metal gears

If you fly LOS(no FPV), you need: battery (Recommended:Lipo 4S 3200-3500mAh or ZOHD Lionpack 18650 4S2P 7000mAh), remote controller, you also need a balance charger

If you fly FPV, then you still need a Video transmitter, FPV monitor or FPV goggle on the ground to see the flying video.

If you want the plane fly more stable and auto return home with the help of GPS, you need to add the Flight controller and GPS in the plane.

This video can give you an additional insight to this product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Szn3gFLcnY

Feel free to ask anything else.