Solar breeze replacement motor

Hi there.
I’ve got a solar breeze robotic pool cleaner that the motor for the rear paddles has siezed up.
The only model number i can find is SPT1002 on a sticker inside the unit.
Any idea where to find the motor for this?

Hello @ABScott ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Solar-Breeze robot.

For issues with the rear paddle, we recommend replacing the following parts:
RB-Rep-25 (Motor)
RB-Rep-37 (Black Gear)
RB-Rep-34 (Platform 1)
RB-Rep-44 (Platform 2)

Please confirm if you wish to order these parts or the motor only.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram. All the other parts are good. Just the motor is all i need. What is the cost? I’m in Canada.

And thank you for the kind welcome!!

Hello @ABScott ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, we will forward you now to our replacement department to provide you with a quote for the motor only.

You will be contacted shortly via email by them.

Have a lovely evening, stay safe.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi. I’m in the same boat - seized rear motor, other components look ok. Are there any motors available? I’d probably want two and replace the front at the same time…

Morning @SolarBreeze . I ordered the motor listed above. They were good enough to send me a picture of the motor before I ordered and it is exactly the same. I did notice in the picture, that it does not come with the gear, so you’ll need to remove the gear from the old motor. It’s easy to pry off the old motor and push it onto the new one.
I’ll update this thread when I get it installed. It’s supposed to arrive on the 5th of Sept.
So far, these folks have been awesome to deal with!

1 Like

Hello @ABScott ,

Thank you for your kind words, we hope everything works fine with your replacement motor.

@SolarBreeze , Please provide us with your email address so we can contact you directly via email and help you order the new motor.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

@Ebram You’re very welcome. It’s easy to say good things when you have a great experience!! You guys have been awesome so far. Please let the rest of your team know!

1 Like

@ABScott , thank you … I’ve forwarded your kind words to the rest of the team.

Have a lovely day, stay safe.

1 Like

Thank you for passing that along @Ebram !

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the reply. My email is [email protected] and/or [email protected]. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @SolarBreeze ,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, you will receive an email from us shortly to this email [email protected] with further instructions.

Sincerely,

1 Like

A quick update on the motor purchase.
@Ebram

The motor fit perfectly, except the plug was wrong on it. I ended up cutting the end off the new motor (left the cord long) and cut the wire and plug off of the old motor (left the cord as long as i could.).
Then soldered and shrink tubed each individual wire and then used a larger shrink tube to seal all of the wires together.

I should add that the new motor doesn’t come with a new gear. The gear on the old motor just slides off and slides onto the shaft of the new motor. Easy!
Ita been happily swimming around my pool for 4 days now.
Thank you robotshop!!

2 Likes

Hello @ABScott ,

Thank you for the update.

We are glad to hear that the robot is working properly now.

Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,