Servo motor conrol

hay woundering if any one knows of a good servo motor controller and how to use it?

How many servos do you want

How many servos do you want to use?

Lynxmotions SSC32 looks like an excellent and powerful controller, can do group moves and speed matching etc and can drive a ton of servos. I linked the PDF, its a good read.

Devantech 21 servo controller.

Pololu have several controller boards, a micro for use without a PC, and another that can be plugged into a PC. Both can run 8 servos.

These are the most popular commercial servo controllers I guess. Most of them are connected to your microcontroller through a serial bus although some of them also allow I2C connections.

If you want to save money, have some avr or picaxe chips laying around you could make your own.

For the record; This should

For the record; This should have been a question asked in the forum, not a blog entry :slight_smile:

Forum = Questions

Blog = Something you want to tell

It is to make it easier for other to find the info later, because in forums things are organised by topic etc.

**sweet thanks **
thanks ezekie your 2nd option sounds good or i could make one , thanks a bunch . and sorry for puting it in a blog

**sweet thanks **
thanks ezekie your 2nd option sounds good or i could make one , thanks a bunch . and sorry for puting it in a blog