Serial to ethernet connector

I have a Navio2 connected to raspberry pi and both are connected through ethernet to my Silvus radio

I want to move to Orange Cube now. Do you know if you have something that I can connect to the Orage cube pilot that would be able change the serial to ethernet? such as WIZ750SR. I cannot find the correct connector at the robotshop

thanks

Hello @gustavoulloaitpscanada ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

Please check the following option:

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram thanks for the answer.

Where in the orange cube or on what port should I connect the module that you mentioned before

Hello
The The Cube Orange Standard Set (ADS-B Carrier Board) has an USB port. Which cable could I find here to connect something with usb?

Second question, could I connect a USB-ethernet adapter to this connector. Therefore, I could connect to my drone through ethernet

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.

We can see that you have also contacted us through our internal support so we have replied to you there.

Let us know if the reply didn’t reach you.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram, where or by which means I could have a quick chat with you in regards to the orange cube

Thank you for your reply.

We can see that you did chat with one of or customer service representatives and we have answered the questions that you had via email.

Feel free to contact us again via email if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

1 Like