Selling Sony Aibo ERS- 7 and NAO V5 Robot

Hi, there!

I’m selling a Sony Aibo ERS - 7 robot dog, with Mind 3. The Sony Aibo’s colour is white, and it is in great condition. It comes with the original packaging, battery charger, docking station and all the other accessories.
The price is £1200, which includes postage and packaging costs.

I’m also selling another robot, the NAO V5, which is red and white. NAO comes with his original packaging, battery charger and other wires. He also comes with a storage case. NAO is in excellent condition and has not been used much. The price is £4000, which includes postage and packaging.

If you are interested in buying either of the robots, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I can send you further information, pictures and videos of the robots.

Thank you!

NB This is not endorsed by RobotShop, Inc. and we are not responsible for the listings, exchanges, and products you can see here. Proceed with caution as with only peer-to-peer online marketplace. Don’t hesitate to flag topics that look suspicious

3 Likes

Good evening, just wondering do you have ers 7 for sale.

Hello, I’d like to purchase the aibo and maybe the Mai but I would like photos please… [email protected]

Do you still have the NAO V5 for sale? If so could you please send pics to [email protected]. I would also need postage cost to Brisbane Australia. Cheers Bev