Seeking advice for RC cooling fan setup:

I am wanting to mod these Hobbywing cooling fans to work with an inline on off switch powered by a lithium battery.

I was wondering if this is possible?
If so I am interested in the run time to last 4-6 hour durations.
What would be best suggestions to make this work and what would i need to purchase to make something that wold be similar to the above?

Edit: I forgot some details and linked wrong image without any specs to give most viable options and ideas.
Corrected information and proper link.
Powerhobby Motor Cooling Fan / HeatSink Dual Twin Fan

NOTE: The power source connected to the included cooling fan should NOT exceed 6VDC

2nd options is any kind of a similar small (Preferable waterproof / resistant) dual cooling fans that can operate off of a lithium based battery or if needed normal Ni-cad battery pack. Trying to keep the weight to a minimum while allowing for a long run time duration as stated in my OP.

Hello @JLspeeddragon and welcome to the RobotShop forum,

You can find all the options available in the Fans section of the store, unfortunately, there are no dual fans available unless you also want a Raspberry Pi case).

For the battery, you have lots of options, however, as you want it to last for 4-6 hours you will need to keep an eye on the current consumption of the motors and the capacity of your battery, if you are not familiar with this concept I suggest checking this tutorial:

You will also need an ON/OFF switch like this one:

Or maybe two, depending on if you want to turn ON/OFF the fans independently or not, this video will give an idea of what I’m referring to:

I hope this information can help you

Let me know if you have other questions