Seattle and snow does not mix

Here I am, stuck at my 'rents house, my robots all at my apartment, and I'm spinning my wheels here going crazy. We're day 4 into a weeklong snowstorm, which is unheard of here around Seattle. We're used to the random 1/2-1" and then rain to wash it all away before it becomes a bother.

I took a few vids and put them together with some music and such. As it is continuing to snow, I'll probably add more tomorrow.

Last vid is from Queen Anne Hill in Seattle a few years back. The added Yakkety Sax makes it all worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHM6UyV8uuE

Boo hoo we have a 3 foot
Boo hoo we have a 3 foot snow drift in front of our garage, with a solid 1 foot everywhere else :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah! Cosy & fun to see /

Hah! Cosy & fun to see / hear someone who is not used to snow :slight_smile: "What birds go out in this weather", lol… Like they need to get out to eat, you know :smiley: Give them some bread!

Thanks for the vid!

That’s what it’s like where

That’s what it’s like where I lived in Utah, only up at my in-laws, it was common to have 5+ feet of snow (they lived up past Park City, a major ski resort in Utah)

Just makes me sick how everyone drives in this state. I guess it leaves the roads mostly open for us folk who know what we’re doing :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d figured they’d be
I’d figured they’d be farther south by now, except for the stupid ones who think it won’t snow this year :stuck_out_tongue: