Rudimentary LDR eye

read it

Easy stuff indeed. I now hav a program that scans around, noting the brightest spot in the half circle. Stores it in memory. Points at that spot and then does it all over again. Also keeps a record brightest spot in memory.

And it stores the enitre profile from servopos 80 through 220. Next up: getting my data back!

writing AND reading

Alright it also reads memory now. And dumps it onto my PC which has a spreadsheet and a photo editor and a web browser and a camera and

zjink here please .

Rik; I love your

Rik; I love your stuff.

However; No way in hell this would work. Imagine how different LDR’s make different results on same “reading”. Because of different angles (uneven floor) because of different hardware, because of all sorts of stuff. And then lights are changing etc. It will be like “Make a million different keys for 3 doors, and then try to just use them for the doors… the 3 that possibly matched… yesterday when the locks was not worn down by all the wrong keys… or something”

It would be the hardest task in the world to make this work, I am sorry.

And why the magnifying glasses? They only make it even harder! Put the LDR’s inside a tube, at least :smiley:

BECAUSE IT IS FUN TO DO!!!

Can’t believe I have to explain this to YOU!?!?!

:wink: