Rotating base

Ok guys, I have a work-up of the rotation base for the arms. Working from Jim;s files from the injection molder. Being that as an assembly, this is suppose to be a moving entity, an assembly from my current version of solid works moves but once exported from there into other formats the assembly becomes a lock unmovable entity. My solid works is 2009, so can be only opened with that or newer versions in native solid works files.

I have exported a set of step files for any that are familiar with the part to open and assemble in their software. This way I can get feed back as to any changes that need to occur before finalizing the parts. I feel I am close with feed back gathered from Jim, but need feed back from you guys also.

Let me know what changes need to be done.

householdchaos.com/files/rotation.zip

Thanks for the help guys.

Oops, Forgot to mention, There is copies all the files I used to create the base. As the bearing cup is a bowl, I had to 2 piece the bearing ball for alignment purposes. Use the bearing assembly for your assembly, I needed the CL of the bearing so it is assembled as 2 sides of the bearing ball and the bearing shaft.

Video for reference