Robotshop Forums!

Hey guys, got a heads up on the new forum release so I thought you boys might be interested.
forum.robotshop.ca/index.php

I have a feeling it will be another informative forum once it’s loaded up with users. Between this forum and that one, there’s going to be loads of useful stuff to read. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up incase you had some questions for robotshop in the future, you can post them there now and likely get a very quick response.

Signing up on another robotics forum?? Blasphemy! :laughing:

LOL :smiley:

I certainly wasn’t trying to lead people away. this by far the best robotics forum online right now. No joke. And you let people openly discuss other companies products which is absolutely unheard of on almost any other corporate sponsored forum.

Just spreading the word here because they sell lynxmotion products as well.

:smiley:

We must protect the lynxmotion way! Let’s get him fish! LOL :laughing:

Sounds cool that robotshop has a new forum. Might be interesting to take a peek between forums, since robotshop sells different product more can be openly discussed.

LOL Seamus got a cookies thread started already. lol And I think we’re the only 2 users. lol :slight_smile:

Wow. First accusing me of having a quad robot, and now the gender thing…

At least one of us is really confused. :confused:

Sienna Seamus not too different I guess. LOL :smiley:

LOL Seamus, so sorry bud!! Really. I got your name mixed up with Sienna. Sometimes I think I just got too much going on to keep my head straight. Seriously, I apologize.

It’s no problem, really.
The two really do look alike in print.