RobotShop Black Friday Treasure Hunt Sale! Free Products and Up to 99%

Black Friday Treasure Hunt Sale. More than $15 000 worth in products to give away and up to 99% off selected products.

Participate in our Black Friday Weekend treasure hunt sale! This year, search our catalog in order to find your free product. We have more than $15 000 worth in products to give away. Our Black Friday category also has special prices up to 99% discount. 

Starting this Thursday 11am EST, find free products and add one to your order; only one free product per customer. Will you be able to find them all? Tell your friends on the LMR forum once you have found a free product!

Free products can also be combined with products already on special. Sale ends November 30th. Don’t miss your chance to buy the perfect robotic gift for your loved ones or to obtain your free product. Set your schedules to not miss these sales!

Treasure Hunt Sale Started

The Treasure Hunt Started at RobotShop! Don’t miss your chance to obtain a free product.

I found many Lynxmotion

I found many Lynxmotion parts that I was interested… but the shipping costs to Brazil are around $50. :frowning:

Have you tried adding less

Have you tried adding less parts to be able to have them shipped via small packets air which is much less expensive? Maybe try 2 or 3 different packages in order to save on shipping fees.

62 free items left on the

62 free items left on the RobotShop Website! Hint: I am a pink and furry robot toy that likes to cuddle.

Yep, but unfortunately the

Yep, but unfortunately the shipping costs goes around $9 for a single small part.

Its the grabbing time in the
Its the grabbing time in the sale of black Friday treasure hunt. Will be getting the lowest price. Don’t miss it.