Robots Community and Tutorials www.botstop.net

Hello every at Lets Make Robots, Happy Birthday.

I would like to make you aware of a website I am starting up, BotStop.NET. You can upload your robot to have it reviewed by others in the robotics community, read and make suggestions towards robotics tutorials, take part in competitions to win parts and components for your creations, or chat in the forums.

I would very much appreciate it if you could take a look, see what you think, maybe sign up and try our some of the features. If you find any problems or want to suggest anything to add or change, pop into the forums and post a request there.

It is at www.botstop.net

Many Thanks,
BotStop.NET

:smiley:
:smiley:

How excactly does it differ

How excactly does it differ from this site?

You can "upload your robot, to have it reviewed by others in the robotics community, read and make suggestions towards robotics tutorials, take part in competitions to win parts and components for your creations, or chat in the forums" here as well…

he has posted a blurb about

he has posted a blurb about his new site at our facebook group as well…

What was the other copycat?

Hello Users, Yes the site

Hello Users,

Yes the site is similar to your own. However these sites have to start from somewhere. This site is a great site with lots of resources, however I have my own take on that. If you dont want to be a part of this site thats no problem, i’m not spamming your site with it, just a simple message for you to take a look at!

If you dont want this on your forum you’re welcome to delete the thread.

Edit: The components section was taken from microchip manufacturers search pages which allow you to easily filter the data.

Cheers,
BotStop.NET

Without diversity we

Without diversity we wouldn’t have sparkfun and solarbotics, and hwtech and arin, and etc…