Robot shirt

To get the user name/number
To get the user name/number each person could buy iron on transfers and print it on their PC. Then iron on the link on the back. It requires individuals to do some work, but it would make it cooler.

Found another that

Found another that indirectly points to robot building:

Link to the shirt above in

Link to the shirt above in case anyone wants it.

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=8097

I don’t get it.
:frowning:

I dont either. Im guessing
I dont either. Im guessing that the pulley completes the train robot thingy.

TWSS

41QpzccQo2L.AA280.jpg

Yours?

Cool. Did you make that one or is it commercially available?

Edit: OKay. I just realised the image is a link.

I like this one better

but it’s only available in blue :frowning:

Another cool robot T

I like this one a lot.

Onward_Robots_b43Standard.png

Also from shirt.woot.com

If I were to make these shirts, people would buy them?

right? Cause I could make them and sell them…

they could have the bot, the motto (all lmr…) both, their user number on the back…

seriously people who wants an LMR shirt?

I would buy 3 of them :wink:
I would buy 3 of them :wink:

I would!
…well as long as it’s not all super expensive and all…

whered you get that?
whered you get that?

It is probably not for sale

It is probably not for sale anymore. It took forever to sell out. It will only be for sale again if it gets reprinted hich is unlikely.

http://www.threadless.com/product/68/She_Doesnt_Even_Realize Link to the sale site. There is a link to click to be on the list if it gets reprinted. They will send you an email.

Me!

I want CaptainTuna’s design, but with my number on it. If it’s a cotton shirt with a print, the price needs to be under $10. If it’s a heavy cotton polo with the design embroidered, it woul need to be under $20.

uhhh…
I wish you luck finding custom shirts for under $10.00…

i may do it, if i can get my mom’s permission

http://users.skynet.be/fa953029/LMR_logo_kit.zip

theres the logo kit. pick your logo and size, and ill see what i can do. probably 15 dollars per shirt, because its 10 for the blank shirt. plus s&h. plus name and #

name and number are 6 dollars extra.

Good challenge

I have a batch of white cotton T-shirts for £3 each from Primark here in the UK. I have T-shirt transfer paper at £1 per sheet.

If I can do a one-off for £4, I daresay someone who was making a large batch of them with commercial equipment could do it just as cheaply.

So, I decided to accept your challenge.

The result is that I can obtain high quality cotton POLO shirts (not the cheap cotton Tees you print on yourself) with EMBROIDERED logos (not the screen printed ones) for £6.99. I’m just waiting for clarity as to whether that includes carriage charges.

However, that’s a minimum order quantity of 50 shirts. Since I don’t have £350, I would need 50 definite pledges.

Yeah, I know. That’s $11.40, but considering it’s an embroidered polo shirt rather than a cheap cotton one which will only last 3 wash cycles I’m happy with that.

Yes, that’s £6.99, or US$11.40 or €7.94. Haven’t figured the postage yet.

Money

This is at least the third time we’ve discussed Tshirts as a possibility. It’s at least the third time we established that it’s a REAL possibility.

And, as usual, as soon as somone mentions money, the thread goes quiet…!

Do I have 50 pledges for Tshirts, or do I start knocking these out on eBay?

YOu mean to tell me you ordered 50
without getting pledges?