Robot Construction Kits | RobotShop Community

Robot Construction Kits can be distinguished from normal robot kits since they use modular parts and allow you to assemble different robots using the same parts. A robot kit on the other hand only allows you to build one robot. Robot construction kits are a great investment because they tend to incl

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/blog/show/robot-construction-kits

descripcion tipos de robots

Is it possible to buy replacement parts for the Abilix Construction Kit? For example if a student lost or broke a touch sensor, how/where would I get another?

Please write to us via the RobotShop Support Center or and we will see what options we have available for replacement parts for the Abilix kit.

Nice blog I think all the kits and advanced robotic parts are available here. Thanks for sharing.

Pure gold! Thanks for sharing a very inspiring overview and reference!

i am very interested to do the work.and i have the communication skill, &then i have robotic knowlege.

Your Comment Here…well and well

I took robotics in college and we used both VEX fischertechnik hardware. The Vex was more robust but we could only learn so much from it because it was very structured, almost like Legos. The fischerchnik on the other hand taught us to program and use feedback loops it was much more real world.

I want to train small children how to design a robot and make it by assemblling the parts from aready KIT. I want to know the cost of such KITS

@ARUN GORE We encourage you to browse the following category for ideas: https://www.robotshop.com/en/robot-kits.html

I decided on the Robotis Bioloid. I haven’t started building yet but can’t wait to move on it.

Sir, I want project on Robot playing Soccer. Just like this article

@vishal You’ll need to purchase several robots and program them. The most complex robot is the Nao, the the Darwin is also allowed: https://www.robotshop.com/en/robotis-op2-advanced-humanoid-robot-us.html?product-code=RB-Rbs-184 If you want a wheeled robot, it’s really up to you.

Hey I want to get started on robotics from the simplest things and work my way up to the more complex can u advise me where on this website I can start from.

@John Mwiinga Kits are the best approach, the choice of which will depend on your interests and budget.

Hey am looking for kit that can take me far a kit that wont have me to buy another soon it should be advanced thanks.

@John Mwiinga What is your budget? (USD ideally)

I am a mother with no knowledge here so bear with me…my 15 year old is in the robotics club in high school …going to participate in the competition in March…FIRST I think it’s called? This is his first year on the team so I would like to get him something somewhat related to what he is doing in the club…basically building and programming …he is on the programing part of the team…lol…hope this is enough info for you to help me ! Thanks!

@Dianne santini We would be happy to help. Can you send an e-mail to [email protected] with the message you provided here, as well as your budget?