Robot Building Time

I just wanted to start a discussion about how you find time to build robots. I know that I love building robots but sometimes I can not find any time to do this hobby. 

How do I find time to build

How do I find time to build robots? With great difficulty…

I spend a fair amount of time away from home for work, so it makes it hard to keep up with my other projects.
Usually I don’t “find” time to work on robots and stuff, I have to make time. Book some time into my schedule, and really try not to let anything else overwrite it.

Well, that’s a tough

Well, that’s a tough question :slight_smile:

I am mot finding time, i also have to MAKE time like Telefox wrote. When I am in mood (that’s the most important by building something) then I just keep my computer off, put the little one into her bed and lock the door (not really…just kidding) and then start to work on whatever is in my mind or in my schedule. Since it’s not something yet i need to build on a deadline base it’s ok for me when it’s finished later than planned. Most important, besides what i wrote above, is to keep out any disturbions like wife, kid (just kidding again, but you got my point?), computer  (there is no email that important that it can’t wait for 2 or more hours),TV and so on ;-) 

I read robotics related

I read robotics related ebooks and program during my downtime/breaks at work, and also stay up late. Working on collaborative projects also helps motivate me.