ROB-13899 circuit board

Does anyone out there have a ROB-13899 circuit board for the Shapeoko 3 cnc. It is made by Sparkfun and is discontinued. I need one. If anyone knows of the location of one, please let me know. I’ve tried 2 different replacements. but neither of them work. thanks in advance, Doug

@Toddie99 Welcome to the RobotShop Community. Have you tried reaching out to Sparkfun directly to see if they can assist?

1 Like

It’s retired at sparkfun. That means they will not make it again. SparkFun Stepoko - ROB-13899 - SparkFun Electronics

1 Like

Correct, though it’s free to ask if they happen to have one laying around. Sparkfun is known for trying to go the extra mile, or might have alternative ideas for a replacement (or combination of parts to put together something which could act as a replacement).

1 Like

Does Arduino CNC shield V3 meet your requirement? Arduino CNC Shield V3

I’m after this or something like it too-for my swappable board project . I’m meaning to have everything gone through one connector between a board and the Shapoko XXL. There are 47 pins (not including the Wanderer Connector and there are spots for additional pins… ) on the V2.4d board, 22 being used according to Shapeoko gathering guidelines, and afterward the 5 visual guides a piece for the USB and Power connectors… I need to ensure I have a way for each association I could use for additonal updates while some are marked, some are not! I have a 2.4d board and a subsequent board on hand starting yesterday. Try not to believe Carbide should make some extraordinary new extra accessible (Carbide Associate/Contact Test/Laser head, etc,and t figure out I want to free it up to add more associations!