Removed-Users cannot delete their own content

• Control method: Arduino Nano

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/removed-users-cannot-delete-their-own-content

How dare you

Get our interest piqued with a photo and mention 3D printed chasis, yet offer little else. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do thank you for sharing and the promise of video almost helps. :slight_smile:

Lest I further anger the LMRians…

What details would you like to see?

I’m working on the final chassis STL file tonight… and I guess I could post my code too.

I have more pics but could only upload one?

Apologies I haven’t done much to push the bleeding edge of micro sumo here, I am learning as well. Just thought I’d get an actual robot on here. You’ll note the “work in progress” :slight_smile:

**My apologies **

I in fact did not notice WIP. I was in no way attempting to belittle your post. I was thinking along the lines of specs that aren’t necessarily posted in the little block to the right of the image. Of course being a 2" cube, what can you really stuff in there. :slight_smile: I have no room to even begin to knock any posts in reality as I myself have nothing posted. Please don’t let my off handed attempt at humor run you away.

no worries!

I appreciate the humor and also the feedback. I’ll update the dimensions of all of the components too.  I little breakdown would be nice.

Thanks!

The only thing I was worried about was a low profile robot getting in under. I’m going to add a small grill and make an idler out of an airsoft pellet on the back end of the bot to keep it leaned forward and angled down a bit. 

this is really cool i like sumo bots alot

if it were akit i would buy it

Why wait?

I’ll post the things I used and you won’t have to wait for a kit!

wow, thats a lot of bot in a

wow, thats a lot of bot in a little box.

why do you want to drop weight?  I thought sumo’s wanted to be heavy to avoid being pushed around, and to have mass when pushing the other guy.

I agree with Danny, that would be a great little kit to buy.

great job!

**Max Micro Weight **

If you go by the Robogames rules, the max weight of micro sumo bots is 100g.  At our competition we gave it a little leeway in order to be able to show the concept to people.

I’ve been working on cleaning up the design. It’s nice to have other people’s eyes on it for feedback.

Dunno about a kit, I guess I’ll look into it, but if members of LMR can collaborate, we can make this style bot the best it can be!

it looks cute but i won’t

it looks cute but i won’t say that because it sounds girlie! so i’ll say it’s cool!

That’s good…

…because if Lil’ Tanky heard you say that his lil’ gear motors would start growling and he’d start gnashing ferociously on a dinner napkin or something and rip it to shreds!

Wery cool, i make picaxe
Wery cool, i make picaxe version

Nice! Robot :slight_smile:

Does the cute robot avoid white line and follows black ?, i realy want to build one my self :).

Changing what if follows

is as easy as changing > to < or vice versa. Easy to do, and you should try!