Recruiting friendships

Hey everyone!

Sorry if my english isnt 100%. English is not my main language but lets give it a try anyway!

My name is Jonas, im 30 years old and educated ASP.net developer. Reasonly i found making robots very satisfying and wish to dig more into this hobby. But i would really love some backup, a network, someone to lean up against and therefore i would like to ask if anyone could be interested in sharing skype info.

I am looking for a few people that really love this hobby and already know a great deal about it. Some that don't mind newbie questions and someone that is interested in helping and have fun with. 

So why skype? why not ask in forum so that everyone could learn from the questions?

Well its pretty simple. I would like to get some fellows on skype that share the same interests and someone to really geek with and on long term create a virtual friendship with. It is also easier to get help on the fly over skype if something goes wrong or if its just a minor question.

So if you are interested in above then dont hold back and add me on skype: kaanmob(a)gmail.com 

I am looking forward to hear from you and get some people to talk to that share the same interest / hobby.

Happy new year

Well I might not have a problem with this but why skype?

Dear: Lekkan

Just to let you know I might not have a problem with chatting online with you but I do not have a skype account. If you have a gmail and are willing to use google hangouts I might have no problem with it. Just to let you know I am 17 and still live with my parents. I’d have to run it by them first. Thank you though I love making friends outside of lmr and have several actually.

I prefer to stick with the forum and shout box for most information exchanges. I am not adverse to Skype but the language and time zone differences can be a major problem plus the rest of LMR is excluded. The forum provides a good platform for discussing projects.

I belong to another online group that holds weekly skype type meetings. They try to select a time that does not favor one time zone and limits the time to 1 hour. They also try to get a simple agenda set up a couple of days prior. Invitations are emailed 2 days in advance. Perhaps our hosts (RobotShop) has some ideas.