ReComputer J1020, no more display after probable wrong fan connection

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

After trying installing a fan having another type of 4pin header(made for Nvidia career board), I probably mistaken the wiring while changing the header to fit the micro jsp of the A206 carrier board of the J1020 from seeedStudio, not more boot screen, nothing but the power green led on. Recovery mode works but…

I trying all type of flashing:
via sdkmanager : it is stuck at 99% an every version I tried. last message from console “boot”
via flash.sh L4T : stuck at the beginning, at reading EEPROM info.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Hello @Maximus0079 and welcome to the RobotShop forum,

We recommend contacting the manufacturer directly at:

Regards

Thank you :pray:t4:… But if it is a hardware problem, where will I return the device? To you ?(as I bought it here) Or the manufacturer?

If it is a hardware problem I will put you in contact with the RMA team.

1 Like

Hi Geraldine! It’s been almost 1 month and finally seeedStudio with the help of Nvidia forum’s engineers, concluded in a hardware issue. Here the exported mail in pdf from seeedStudio.

Re Still not possible to flash J1020 And no booting.pdf (36.9 KB)

Hello, Maximus I submitted a support ticket for the RMA team regarding this issue.

1 Like

Thank you. How it will be from here ? Will I directly be contacted by the team ? Via email ? hopping it will not fall on spams… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Maximus0079 ,

You will be contacted via email.

Thank you.

thank you, mail received. I’ll do the necessary as soon as I can, and as soon as I get a last answer from Nvidia about trying a last thing, if there is …

Have a nice weekend !

1 Like

Thank you and have a nice weekend :slight_smile: