Rc tracked monster vehicle

the first ones I used were

the first ones I used were ventilators from the cooling system of a van, but I finally used 2 wiper motors that I geared up twice.

Thanks for the great video.

Thanks for the great video. It is very cool to see your tank in action. It certainly handles well over rough terrain. It’s been nice following your progress.

Wow, that is really a

Wow, that is really a monster. I love it. Is this a GoPro Hero, you are using as onboard cam?

yes, its a gopro HD, pretty

yes, its a gopro HD, pretty good cam

it looks like you recently

it looks like you recently changed the tracks to have the front and back elevated.   I was glad to see that.   it really allows it to climb over things much better than flat tracks.   also it brings the length and width into better proportion with each other.    also I agree, that camera works really well, even when hitting bumps.   was it transmitting and recording to a laptop?

very well done!

It records HD video on a

It records HD video on a 32G0 SD card in the camera.

Hey what a great RC you

Hey what a great RC you have, great job on that man. Very strong mechanism and great look. Thanks again for sharing :slight_smile:

This is one mean looking RC
This is one mean looking RC buggy, great job on the design and the mechanical part! It looks like Dr.Frankenstein and the designers of the mini Cooper had a lovechild. Probably the best part about this creation is that you can use club car parts for it in case it breaks down, and judging from its tank wheels, it’s pretty safe to assume you’ll put it to some demanding work. It’s a joy to see passionate people put their mind to work at such terrific projects.

Thank you
Hi everyone! It’s been a long time!
Thank you for your comment, go have a look at my second project here

Bigger, faster, stronger.
Hope you enjoy!
I’ ll be back here if I have something to build in mind