Questions for tread thingy

wow, thats wicked amazingly cool, and u get to work with these for a living or wat?

Wowzers.

For that much money, you could buy a car and outfit it with a couple of drills and a video pod, lol.

:smiley:

I think that my next project is going to be sort of like the Lynxmotion Johnny 5.
I want to use the Blizard as a mobile base with a couple of feet of aluminum tubing attatched to it.
Then, from a base on top of the tubing that’s on top of the Blizzard, I’ll mount the Humanoid torso.

This way, I’ll get a bot that’s the height of a child that can drive around the house, and open doors, and do other such tasks, not being limited to the ground level.

I might also hang an arm underneath that flying base so that it can reach things that are on the ground, or above itself.

Now all I need is a couple thousand more bucks.
:laughing:

i say we start a charity for nick…after one is held for me, cause no one will hire me, cause im not old enough…cough dooty bags cough

i have a qesution about the special offer on the Blizzard EV, for the lower price of 160, do i have to call in to get that or does it atomtically figure it in? please respond ASAP

o yea, i called them at ultimate hobbies and they told me the new order would be 159.95, but they didn’t say if it would cost that much if i back ordered one

o yea, again, does the kit at Ultimate hobbies contain everything? like transmitter package, motor, and all that jazz? again please respond asap, im sry if im bein pushy i just need to know cause i need the deal

The kyosho Blizzard EV only comes one way. It is a ARTR (almost ready to run) at 90% complete. It has a 540 electric motor. All that is required to run is a 2ch. tx/rx and 7.2v batt. I was informed by the owner that when placing an online order it will be considered a back order and you can fill in the comments section on the form requesting contact prior to charging your card to confirm the 159.95 pricing. I used my master card for buyer protection and have placed an order for one. Hope this helps.

wow, i guess that person i talked to is and idiot, he told me that it was a kit and i needed a bunch of stuff for it, like there was no electronics at all, and i needed to buy them all so i was like, “u no what, screw that, i dont have the money to do it” so i just recently dumped my money into my R/C truck, im getting aluminum suspension arms, aluminum hub carriers aluminum hubs, and a new body, and i have about 150 still, so i plan to upgrade to all metal gears and mebbe later upgrade to a better motor for more power and speed