Quad code

Hello,

Does any one have sample code for a 90 deg. 3dof quad running a ssc-32 and basic stamp 2
And ps2 controller this will be very useful in my new project

Thanks in advance

First off what do you mean by 90 degree?

The BS2 has issues when reading the PS2. It can’t read the right vertical stick properly. It also required an inverter due to the inflexibility of the command set. The BS2 also falls short in the program memory, variables, and speed department to be able to control a 3DOF quad.

hello

by 90 deg. I mean the legs would be at the corners of a square pierce of paper like the photo, I suppose i could use the Basic Atom pro but would need to buy it unlike the bs2 i have but if it is a big problem the bs2 will have to go.

If you are a C programmer check out the new BotBoarduino. It’s only $35.00 and it can run the Phoenix code as well as the Atom Pro. The Phoenix code has been converted to quad control before.
lynxmotion.com/c-153-botboarduino.aspx

Jim is the BotBoarduino a stand alone board. (no external microcontroller / SSC)?

CodeMaster,
as jim has mentioned the Phoenix code can easy be converted to quad code. many have done it including myself.
although im not a programmer and there will be better conversions etc of a quad code. i did successfully get it to work.
the code was converted for a 4dof leg design but all the same it will work for 3dof with a few tweaks.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd355/innerbreed/102_2448.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6521&hilit=axis

CODE: BasicAtom pro28 / SSC-32
download/file.php?id=899

The BotBoarduino is an Arduino Duemilanove compatible microcontroller made specifically for the Lynxmotion robots. It has the 3" x 2.3" footprint so it can be attached to any of our robot kits. It retains the normal Arduino shield connections as well.

Innerbread, Thanks for the file I will try to convert it

I thing there have been a couple of C code conversions already.

Alan KM6VV