Puzzle box orbit helicopter

Hi

I purchased this product as a gift for Christmas. I have followed all steps as indicated in the box, and online tutorials. I have installed the app on my iPad, and have successfully paired it with my headset. The transmitter and helicopter themselves have been fully charged. The headset shows as connected in the app, and I performed the test with the transmitter. The problem I am having is I cannot obtain any signal, thus cannot proceed any further. Is it possible the headset is faulty? Please offer any advise.

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you very much for using the RobotShop forum.

According to the manufacturer troubleshooting, i[font=Verdana, Arial, Bitstream Vera Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif][highlight=#ffffff]f the green Signal bar does not appear or does not fill you can try moistening your earlobe with water or use an alcohol swab on the EEG sensors. It is not recommended to use water on the EEG headset.[/highlight][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Bitstream Vera Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Bitstream Vera Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif][highlight=#ffffff]Let us know if this solves your problem.[/highlight][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Bitstream Vera Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Bitstream Vera Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif][highlight=#ffffff]Best regards,[/highlight][/font]