Project RNGTN (dismissed)

You said "Look at it’s

You said “Look at it’s face!!! (really look at it,…)” I was thinking to myself, noooo do I really have to? LOL… :slight_smile:

Great job so far mate, looking forward to a video. Keep it up. 

Amazing!

That is a awesome robot! Where did you get the idea to combine your love of robots and primates?

awesome, ill make a pcb

awesome, ill make a pcb tongiht

cheers!

cool! give me results after you have finished it, thanks for the comment!

cheers!

lol, thanks for the comment, well…it’s for the orangutans really…

cheers!

lol, gives you a bit of a shock, thanks for the comment!

Madness!

You are mad Metal MAD!  There are some things men were not meant to know.  If god had intended for there to be robot zombie monkeys …uh… robot zombie monkeys.  OK that is very cool.  Go for it Metal, it looks like a really interesting project.  Good luck!  Please keep us posted on your progress.

LOL!

hahaha!!! what can you do…it’s madnessss!!! lol, thanks for the comment, well the project’s been a disaster, it’s gonna be re-make into this…https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/30429

**what is acetone? **

what is acetone?

** from what i know , its a**

from what i know , its a liquid use generally to clean the brown marks on pcb due to soldering.we used it in our college some times.

**It’s also kind of toxic. **

It’s also kind of toxic.  That being said, it’s the primary ingredient in nail polish remover because it dissolves so much stuff.

network

Can you explain how your neural network operates? Perhaps share the schematic…just curious.

Thanks…good luck.

cheers!

the neural network circuit is currently top secret, plaz leave a message after the beep…beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

btw, thanks for saying good luck, there’s no such thing as luck, it’s just a possibility on a rendered situation!