Programming led (picaxe-28)

Hi people, i speak little english, sorry. Ok i need help ! i programming my first robot and 1 Led . OK I need the help! I schedule(program) my first robot and 1 led.I do not find Tutoriel to install(settle) Led, I placed my Led on digital outputs (both branch on out 7). My led ignites correctly but when I want scheduled(programmed) I return codes is that do not walk(work): led:

High 7 ' switch one output 1

pauses 5000 ' wait 5 second

low 7 ' switch off output 1

pause 5000 ‘ wait 5 seconds

goto main ‘ loop back to start

Thank you very much for your help !

labels

Salut Ivan,

I can only answer you in English (or Dutch). Let’s see if this helps.

Your program has no label in it. The first line should be

main:

The goto command in the last line refers to this label. But your program has none. Therefor “goto” does not know where to go to.

if you want i could
if you want i could translate to french

My Led is placed well or not

led.jpg

My Led is placed well or not because it ignites but I do not arrive has to schedule her! You can give me an example of code to schedule my Led . Thank you

well

Try some code like this:

Main:

pause 1000

high 7

pause 1000

low 7

goto main

tu utilise la puce L293D
tu utilise la puce L293D pour faire tourner des moteur?

Yes I use the flea L293D!
Yes I use the flea L293D! Otherwise when I place the code that you gave me, the LED always makes the same thing, I shall want to make him different blinking when the robot detects an obstacle and When I place the code that makes me an error: hand:
^
[7955]

Well here is the problem:-

Well here is the problem:

- your LED is conected to pin 7, pin 7 is also being used by the l293d, so everytime your motor gets a comand it turns the LED on.

If you want to give seperate comands to your LED you need to hook it on a different pin. Pin 4,5,6,7 are used by the L293d so you can only use 0,1,2,3.

Puce ne se traduit pas directement pas flea, en anglais c’est “chip”.

ok thank you i go test your

ok thank you i go test your proposition thank you for "no flea but chip" ^^