Prep for Maker Faire 2013 NYC

Howdy Y'all,

We are starting to get close to Maker Faire this year and I suppose it is time to start getting some ducks in a row.

I am planning on attending Education Day as well as the Fair itself, representing both Let's Make Robots and Rocket Brand Studios. All are welcome of course, as well as your bots. It also looks like I will be the Big Chief of the Booth this year so feel free to drop me a line with questions etc., I am the "super head-guy coordinator guy of LMR at MF, guy".

Andrew Terranova has been kind enough to take care of our paperwork this year and he is super awesome.

Maker Faire 2013

Please use the following comment areas to respond with your questions or confirmations.

Go.

No Go Oddbot

No such luck, costs a few hundred bucks to be able to sell stuff. 

I have plans to make an appearance this year.

I am hoping to be able to help man the table/fort/booth for 4 hours both days. Any suggestions on finding a place to crash? My plan is to take a train. Doing that will cause me to have to be there Friday afternoon(?) and stay until Monday afternoon.

Perfect

Hey Mr. Bird,

I think I have you covered. I have not made hotel reservations yet myself, I’d take you as a roomie, no problem. I am taking the train as well, heading to Andrew Terranova’s house as a starting/leaving point. Any way we do it, we should have no problem finding each other via trains and/or meeting spots. I will shoot you an email soon and we can start compairing schedules and start dotting i’s and crossing t’s.

Word up.