Philips also has a vacuum robot: the HomeRun | RobotShop Community

Philips has also just released a robot vacuum model.

Called HomeRun, it looks like a Samsung Navibot.

Adaptable to any surface, it is best on tiles or hard surfaces.

Its video camera allows it to see the room and surfaces to clean.

With a 1.40 hour battery life, the HomeRun returns to its base

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/blog/show/philips-also-has-a-vacuum-robot-the-homerun

Attention arnaque ! J’ai acheté le homerun par la campagne ‘adopter un homerun’. L’aspirateur a fonctionnée deux fois puis plus rien. Impossible d’obtenir de l’aide !

That’s sad to hear. RobotShop does not carry the Homerun yet so we cannot really help you out on this one.

Nous sommes très désolés d’apprendre que vous avez eu un problème avec votre aspirateur-robot FC9910/01. Nous vous prions de bien vouloir prendre contact par téléphone avec le service clientèle de Philips au 080080190 (appel gratuit) pour Belgique ou Luxembourg, ou 0805 025 510 pour la France, afin qu’une solution convenable à votre demande soit trouvée.

Notre service est ouvert du lundi au vendredi de 8h00 à 20h00 et le samedi 9h00 à 18h00. Veuillez nous communiquer votre numéro de référence 50-796736480 lors de votre appel.

I’ve had this vacuum for 3 months and I have to say that I quite enjoy it. I have wooden floors in my home and the HomeRun leaves my floors spotless. I invested in this vacuum because I have the Dyson V8, which I’ve had for 4 years, and I no longer have the time to vacuum the whole house. Therefore, I decided to invest in the HomeRun vacuum.

Don’t get me wrong, the V8 works well, but I just don’t have the time to be vacuuming the house all the time. I will continue to use it, but I needed a vacuum that could take care of the work on a regular basis. I’ve been able to extend the life of my V8 by repairing it and making it brand new each time with spare parts. I hope to do the same with my HomeRun.