Perpetual Hangout

Frits asked me to mention that when there is someone in the hangout we can invite those that can't join on their own if they will post their email, or, their name on G+. He would like to get input on how we could make use of the Hangout

Thoughts? Ideas? Concerns?

Just did my first hangout

Just did my first hangout the other night. I can see it as a powerful tool for sharing ideas and collaborating on projects!

A) I think that if you hear

A) I think that if you hear about an ongoing Hangout and you have not joined the right G+ stuff yet and you are signed in as an LMR member, you should be able to post your e-mail address in the ShoutBox, and others should be able to invite you - if admin of hangut is not available.

B) We should take care not to use the ShoutBox or the hangouts for discussions that could have interest for others (such as generic and general discussions on how-to, best practice, tips&tricks etc) because it’s only stuff in the posts that is available for others - this is what LMR is made of :wink:

In general: We are experiementing with the Hangouts: Try and join, and do it for the lolz - or simply just to never solder alone :wink:

I’m a dummy

What’s the hangout? I’ve been poking around more areas of LMR lately but don’t remember seeing a hangout.

I need to check the

I need to check the availability here at my location :slight_smile:

Is the hangout permanent (as it was written in CP email)? Anyway, i will just try to check it out this afternoon…