Parts for Solarbreeze

Need the gears for a solar breeze part number 058 00814. Also need the white gear on motor shaft.
Thank you for any help.
Carol

1 Like

Hi @Totalcam and welcome to our forum.

NX2 has been discontinued for some time now, and we don’t have a lot of spare parts left in stock.

Please see this photo down. You can tell us which parts (platforms) do you need so we can check if we have it. We have gears that go on the motor shaft.

Thank you.

I’m hoping you may be able to help me now. I need some gears for my NX2 . The gears front motor platform # POM 058-00814, also need the white gear on the motor shaft. .
If, you don’t have any could you direct me to where I might get these . If you have a CAD file or dimensions of these gears, I might be able to get them produced on a 3D printer.

1 Like

Hi @Totalcam !

Thank you for your reply.

We have the gear that goes on the front motor. Unfortunately we don’t have any front motor platforms left. We also don’t have 3D files for it.

You can write to [email protected] to see if they can help you.

Do you work for Solar breeze ? I have been in contact with customer service they said they don’t have any parts. I think I could get by with just the white motor gear.

1 Like

Do you know if the gears are metric or standard?

1 Like

No, I don’t work for Solar-Breeze. If they don’t have replacement parts in stock, it will be really hard to find these. I don’t know if the gears are metric or standard, Solar-Breeze never provided that detailed documentation.

Do you want just to buy the white motor gear?

Yes I would like to buy the white motor gear

1 Like

OK, my colleague will contact you via email. Thank you.