Partnership Request - PolyOrbite

Dear Mrs Julie Gendron,

I am a student at HEC Montreal, in the second year of a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a specialization in business intelligence, realizing my two passions; the development of spatial technologies and the Quebec aerospace presence. Thus, it is with great luck that I can achieve these two objectives within my technical company: PolyOrbite.

I am writing on this wonderful forum today to ask this supporting community for help once again, like I’ve done many years before for my robotics and manufacturing question. And so, I would like to ask for Madam Julie Gendron for a possibility of a partnership with our technical society.

PolyOrbite is a technical company of Polytechnique Montréal specialized in the field of space technologies and made up of more than 90 undergraduate and graduate university students. Having a CubeSat project and a Rover project, this company’s main objective is to enable students to acquire and increase their skills related to the design of space technologies.

At PolyOrbite, we believe that the expertise we develop during the design and manufacture of nanosatellites and rovers will be beneficial and relevant to the Quebec aerospace industry. The vast majority of PolyOrbite students come from the various engineering programs offered at Polytechnique Montréal and the company is also actively recruiting within HEC Montréal and the Université de Montréal to reach more students interested in the space field.

Being a non-profit student society, our annual funding comes from our partners. This year we hope to raise even more than previous years and we need your help to accomplish our goal!

On behalf of our team, I would like to formally request your company to become a partner of our company. Depending on your contribution, RobotShop may be featured on our promotional materials, website and media campaigns. Your company will be visible to guests of our events as well as everyone involved in PolyOrbite as a partner who encourages interest in engineering among our members.

We have attached our partnership book which details PolyOrbite’s projects and the partnership levels from which RobotShop can choose the appropriate contribution to support our efforts. We also have a donation platform on PolyÉlan, if your representatives would like to support PolyOrbite by making a donation directly.

For any questions regarding PolyOrbite and our upcoming events, please contact me directly by email at ([email protected]).

We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully doing business with RobotShop.

Sincerely,
Alexandre Ly
Member of Partnership Team at PolyOrbite
Polytechnique Montréal