OZOBOT cant go straight

Hello.

I have bought 12 Ozobot bit on your website for teaching.

Following black lines works perfectly, but there is a problem with Ozoblockly :
the ozobot cant go straight (for example, between two lines), the robots are lightly leaning on the left or on the right.
So it is impossible to do simple tracks.

I have used ozobot app on my Ipad to calibrate the motors, as indicated in the manual, but it doesnt correct the problem.

Does anybody have the same problem? Or an idea to solve the problem?

ALL the 12 ozobots are doing it like that…

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi,

Please try to reset your Ozobot Bits following this video and clean the robot’s wheels following this video.
If you still have the same issue, please contact us through our Support Center referring to this post.

Regards,

Thanks for answering bdaouas.

I have tried to reset the ozobot and to clean the wheels, but unfortunately itdoesnt solve the problem.

I am going to contact the support center, as you suggested.

Thank you.

1 Like

did you end up solving this?

1 Like

same - did you find a solution - I’ve been playing with motor speed w/o luck. - help

1 Like

Hi @carstensen1 ,

Did you try calibrating your Ozobot?

Here are some guides Calibration | Ozobot .

Thank you.

Calibration went well - thanks for checking back - best I can do to correct an Ozobot which pulls to the right is to use a “set wheel speeds:” block set to (30, 31) followed by a wait block set to 1+ seconds depending on how far you want the bot to travel.

1 Like

Good news. Did you try cleaning the wheels like explained here HOW TO CLEAN WHEELS - OZOBOT Bit - YouTube ?